The BMS is used to level the voltage of the
batteries connected in series so that all the
batteries charge at the same value of 2.5Volts,
because having more elements in series they
will never charge at the same voltage if a
balancer is not used. All 6-piece packs must
have a BMS. When the voltage of each cell
exceeds 2.6V it intervenes and the circuit will
bring them back to the voltage of 2.5V. It
does not replace the battery charger which
must necessarily be used for charging, where
the car alternator is not enough. The
charging voltage for a 6 cell battery pack
should not exceed 16V, otherwise you risk
burning the BMS.
• Balancing current: 600Ma.
• Wiring method: same port.
• Dimensions: length 8 cm, width 5 cm, thickness 1 cm.
• Single cell voltage: 2.5V detection range accuracy less than
• 6S Applicable battery type: LTO.
• Current: 600Ma.
• Remaining battery capacity, the error range is less than 5%